Starting an alliance of fellow managers, property owners, and businesses will help you when a regulatory fight starts. These tools and resources are to help you organize and engage others in protecting short-term rentals.
- Guide: Begin to Organize: Provided by the Short-Term Rental Advocacy Center.
- Video: Organizing into an Alliance: Matt Kiessling of the Travel Technology Association discusses how to organize into an alliance to protect short-term rentals in your community.
- Video: Engaging Stakeholders: Matt Kiessling of the Travel Technology Association discusses how your alliance can engage other stakeholders. The interview begins with general ideas for expanding and getting more
involvementin your group.
- Video: Engaging Members in an Alliance: Robert St. Genis of the Los Angeles Short-Term Rental Alliance (LA-STRA) discusses how to engage your membership.
- Video: Advocacy Fundraising: Robert St. Genis of the Los Angeles Short-Term Rental Alliance (LA-STRA) discusses the importance of fundraising for a short-term rental alliance and tips on tools and techniques.
- Toolkit: Top Marketing Strategies to Advance the Vacation Rental Industry: Julia Whipple, Director of Marketing at Blue Tent, shares marketing and social media tips to help you organize an alliance and get your message out.