Protect the Vacation Rental Industry
The Vacation Rental Management Association’s (VRMA) is dedicated to protecting vacation homes and the vacation rental industry. The VRMA Advocacy Fund has been designed to protect travelers’ rights to choose the type of accommodation they want, protect the rights of property owners to rent their vacation homes and protect businesses’ rights to rent vacation properties.
Your donation will help us work with communities to end short-term rental rules that are harmful to travelers, raise the cost of accommodations, and deny fundamental property rights.
Who benefits from the fund?
- Property owners
- The travel and tourism industry
- Small local businesses
- Local Governments
Potential Uses of the Fund
- Studies related to housing affordability claims, economic impact, and cost of enforcing onerous rules.
- Proactive professional lobbying in states to create reasonable regulations of the industry.
- Leveraging the support and resources of other organizations.
- Supporting local and state short-term rental advocacy groups.
- And More!
To donate by check, please send a check made payable to VRMA, memo line: Advocacy Fund.
Please fill out this form and mail it with your donation.
East Devon Ave
Itasca, IL 50143
Contributions, donations, and gifts to the VRMA Advocacy Fund are not tax-deductible. They support our advocacy and lobbying efforts. VRMA is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(6) organization.