Join our advocacy email list
Join the VRMA advocacy email list today to receive updates and alerts on local, state and federal legislative activity that could affect our industry.
Visit the Action Alert Center to see what current issues the VRMA is engaged in and working on your behalf.
- Click on the issue of interest.
- Simply add
- Review the ready-to-send letter that we have drafted for you.
- Click send.
Learn from the experts
Check out the VRMA Advocacy Toolkit for informative resources on advocacy-related topics to help you fight restrictive short-term rental regulations.
|Organizing into an Alliance||Connecting with Policy Makers||Speaking to Policy Makers|
Engage your policy makers
- Educate your representatives about our industry and your business and meet your employees. Email or write to your elected officials, whether it is a mayor, council member, state representative or U.S. Senator, and invite them for a visit.
- Utilize the VRMA National Policy Agenda to explain what our industry stands for and our views on short-term rental regulations, taxes, and more.
- Make it a photo opportunity!
- Send a thank you note and send copies of the photos.
- Click here for other tips on engaging public officials.